Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Feedback!

The number of hits and readers has been growing exponentially the past 3 months. The following are some of places where folks are reading from: Everett, Philadephia, Albany, Tucson, Spokane, Keizer OR, Vancouver, Stanwood WA, Simi Valley, Omaha, Denver, Wichita, College Place WA, Petaluma CA, Brussels Belgium, Manchester UK, United Arab Emirates, Melbourne Austraila, and Toronto.

Who knew there is basketball being played, let alone referees scouring the Net in search of help or entertainment, in the U.A.E.?!?!?!

Anyway, I'd love to get either comments or e-mails from y'all. Any topics I can throw out there, questions you may have, or just a simple kudos would be much appreciated.

You can also spread the word to others if you like the blog. I'm getting close to enough traffic to be able to sell advertising. If I am able to do that, I will be donating any proceeds to help subsidize local youth basketball. If that is a stupid idea, let me know that, too!

Thanks again for reading my blog. It is very satisfying, and to be blunt, very humbling to me. Hope it helps.

No comments: