Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Shout Out!

This blog, for better or worse, is starting to take off. I'm getting hits from all over the place, and I think that is pretty cool. Some of you from California, Texas, and Seattle areas seem to be spending some time reading. I'd love nothing more than to hear some feedback or contributions from abroad, for better or worse. Also, feel free to spread the word. A lot of this material is plagiarized from some of the best around like Mickey Crowley and Dick Cartmell, not just some idiot ranting and raving about obscure rules. If anyone on my crew ever even tried to call a false multiple foul during a game, they'd need a body bag!

I am particularly interested in hearing from the folks from the UK and the United Arab Emirates who have been visiting. That amazes me. Later!

No comments: